First known as the Vans #36, the Old Skool debuted in 1977 with a unique new addition: a random doodle drawn by founder Paul Van Doren, and originally referred to as the jazz stripe. Today, the famous Vans Sidestripe has become the unmistakable-and instantly recognizable-hallmark of the Vans brand.
Featuring a collage of prints and our signature logo repeated along the sidewalls, the Vans Collage Old Skool pays homage to our heritage while ensuring that this low top, lace-up shoe remains as iconic as ever. It also includes durable suede and textile uppers, re-enforced toe caps, supportive padded collars, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
- Vans iconic low top, sidestripe shoe
- Durable suede and textile uppers
- Collage upper print and logo sidewall print
- Lace-up closure
- Re-enforced toe caps
- Supportive padded collars
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles