The Sk8-Hi, originally called Style 38, was introduced in 1978 as the premiere high top skate shoe. Introducing an innovative high padded collar for ankle support and a reinforced toe box, it was the second shoe to feature the iconic Vans sidestripe while simultaneously bringing a whole new look to the Vans family. It was and still is an emblem of Off The Wallculture.
The Sk8-Hi Vintage Pop is an evolved version of Vans vintage leather franchise with retro coloring and materialization. The uppers are comprised of aged leathers and suedes to give it a subtle, vintage sport-inspired look with contrasting pops of green at the sidestripes and laces. This legendary shoe also comes equipped with our signature rubber waffle outsoles.
- Vans legendary high top, sidestripe shoe
- Aged suede and leather uppers for a vintage sport-inspired look
- Pop contrast details at sidestripes and laces
- Reinforced toe caps
- Supportive padded collars
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles